This is a updated collection of easy to build projects for radio amateurs and swl's. See all my projects in the older posts down this blog.
Have fun.
73 John

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Coaxial half wave antenna

READY FOR FIELDWORK .USES A COAXIAL T- CONNECTOR

For those who don't like to wind transformers there is handy solution for making a have wave antenna for fieldwork on a 12m.fisching pole. Althow a coax stub is a little lossy , this antenna is easy to build and effective . My first contacts with VK and JA on 20m. were made with this antenna . The other half wave antenna further down on my page has more gain.
Other bands ( center freq. )
28.3 MHz : A 1.51m. B 25cm.
21.2 MHz : A 2.02m. B 33cm.

Disclaimer:I'm not responsable for any damage due to reproduction of my projects.

Translate

Solar data and HF/VHF conditions

QRZ.com logbook